Thursday, September 1, 2011

Declare war on mediocrity



Life is a game of ups and downs, yet sometimes it is when we are at our worst that we discover our path to achieving our greatest ambitions. It is only through discovering the depths of the lows that plague us that we can uncover the obstacles that restrain us and therefore devise a plan to defeat them. It's just like a comparison to the movie star character that at his lowest most vulnerable state drives through adversity to defeat evil. But the truth of the matter is it doesn't just happen, the only way to strike back at adversity and defeat the obstacles that stand in your way is to ask yourself a few very important questions.

Why? Well the men (or women) who learn to ask questions of them are directing their actions towards making improvement towards their goals.
By learning the right questions they learn the right answers that will drive them forward. Give it a try, when you’re feeling low or simply want to move forward ask yourself:

What is limiting me and how can I overcome it?

How can I set myself apart from others or my competition?

What can I do that will help me improve my situation today?

If I could set apart an hour today towards my goals what would I do? (aim to do it )

Who do I really want to be?

What can I do to get closer to being who I want to be?

These are just a few examples of how you can direct yourself to creating a better you and a better life, the real power is left in your hands, ask your own questions and live up to acquiring your desires
 

No comments:

Post a Comment